— Casual Score: 0
Your objective in Golf Solitaire is to remove as much of the tableau as you can using a limited stock pile.
- There is only one foundation, dealt face up from the beginning. No building on the tableau
- Build up or down regardless of suit (for example, if the top of the foundation pile is a 10, you can play either a 9 or a Jack on it).
- On the default ruleset, ranking of cards is not continuous: an Ace may be built only on a 2, a King only on a Queen
- The relaxed ruleset allowing continuous ranking: Aces and Kings do wrap
- The Dead King ruleset, on the other hand, disallows building on a King
- The top card of each pile is available for play to the foundation
- Whenever there are no possible plays, turn cards up one at a time from the cards remaining in the pack after dealing. No redeal